So to get the formal stuff out the way, my name is Patrick and my job is to find really awesome bus operators like you for The Loop!
“The Loop” is a brand new transit system that will be running a free bus service throughout the Towson Community.
This opportunity is super cool and here’s why.
- 7-year contract, most procurement deals are 5
- Industry wage that isn’t MTA or WMATA is only $14 per hour, The Loop pays $18 per hour
- School bus companies may pay you $21-22 per hour, but only pay you for 4-6 hours.
- The Charm City Circulator deals with downtown and the madness of Baltimore City
- Most government contracts are owned by big agencies, so its no relationship. The Loop is operated by a locally owned company
- MDOT takes like a year to hire
- WMATA takes like a year to hire and deals with the Worlds 6th worse traffic. World……not country
- The director is a former bus operator, cool dude
- Overtime doing motor coach
- It’s a new system, so you get hired at the top of the seniority chart
- Easy routes
- No downtown driving
- No farebox, so no disputes or angry passengers