Getting Paid

Share on facebook
Facebook
Share on twitter
Twitter
Share on linkedin
LinkedIn

Supir offers payouts directly to your bank account. This happens anywhere from 2-4 business days upon an order being marked “complete” from a customer. If a customer does not mark an order complete after 3 days, Supir will automatically process the order as complete. 

Assuming you’ve correctly set up your payment info,(if you haven’t read this article) 80% of the funds are released to your bank the moment the order is marked complete.  The remaining 20% is The Supir platform commission.

This is a direct deposit into your bank account.

The Payment will be marked as some variant of the name App. Gosupir and processing times may vary.

However, in most instances, payments post and are available in your bank account within 2-4 days after the order is marked complete

The Supir platform charges a minimum commission of $5.95 per transaction

IMG-7540 (1)
Amy Matthews
Amy Matthews

Amy is a content creator and blogger at Supir.

All Posts

Related Posts

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Close Bitnami banner
Bitnami